Toggle menu

Benefits and support

Direction icon

Help for Households

Find out more about the cost of living support available from the Government through their Help for Households campaign

Warm Spaces

Warm Spaces are free, non-judgmental public places where people can go to get warm, save money on their heating costs, avoid social isolation, receive vital support and advice while staying as well as possible.

Household Support Fund

Apply for the Household Support Fund.

Apply for free school meals

Who is eligible for free school meals and how to apply.

Holidays Are Fun Programme (HAF)

Find out about our Holidays Are Fun Programme and apply.

Support with school uniform costs

Information on school uniform support.

Discretionary Housing Payments

Eligibility criteria for Discretionary Housing Payments and how to apply.

Benefits help and advice

There are many services within the Council and other organisations that can provide you with help and advice regarding benefits.