Toggle menu

Planning and Building Control

Building icon

Make a planning payment

Pay a planning development fee, a general building regulations fee or a regularisation fee.

Altering your home

Things to consider if you are planning a building project in your home.

Build your own home

Join our self and custom build register to be considered for plots that might be suitable for your project.

Complain about a high hedge

How to make a complaint about a high hedge if you cannot resolve the dispute with your neighbour.

Demolition notice

When you need to submit a demolition notice and how much you need to pay.

Fire risk assessments

Get help carrying out fire risk assessments in non-domestic premises.

Nutrient Neutrality

Guidance on the Council's approach to understanding and mitigating the impact of new development.