Toggle menu

Alcohol and entertainment licences

Personal licence

How to gain an accredited licensing qualification and apply for a personal licence.

Premises licence

How to apply for a premises licence for entertainment and alcohol purposes.

Temporary event notice

How to apply for a temporary event notice.

Safeguarding children on licensed premises

Our advice on how to safeguard children on licensed premises.