Toggle menu

Children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)

Educational Psychology Service (EPS)

The support our Education Psychology Service can offer.

If you think your child or young person has Special Educational Needs and disabilities (SEND)

How to contact the SEND and Inclusion Services and the Stockton-on-Tees Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service.

Short Breaks Services

Apply for a Short Breaks Grant and find out more about Hartburn Lodge Short Breaks Centre.

Specialist Educational Provision

Information on our special schools and nurseries and Enhanced Mainstream Provision.

The Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and Inclusion Service

Support the SEND and Inclusion Services can offer.

Stockton Parent Carer Forum (SPCF)

A group of parent and carers of children and young people with Special Educational Needs and disabilities (SEND) aged 0-25 who work in partnership with Education, Health and Care Services to ensure the services they plan, commission, deliver and monitor meet the needs of children and families.

Stockton Local Offer

Welcome to Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council's Local Offer where you will find a wide range of information for families of children and young people with SEND.

School transport for children with SEND

How we assess whether children are eligible for transport assistance and the types of support available.

Add a child or young person to the children and young people's disability register

We are required by law to keep a voluntary register. This is of children and young people from birth to 25 years old who live in Stockton-on-Tees and have a disability or special educational need.