Toggle menu


Complete a reversion application if your approved inspector can no longer supervise your building project.

If you have been working with an approved inspector who can longer supervise your building work, we will take over the responsibility of inspecting your work against the building regulations.

You can give us the information we need to take over your case by completing our application for a reversion. Fees for this service are determined individually depending on the scale of your project.

To request an application form, please email