Toggle menu

Information for landlords

Get accredited

Get help meeting your obligations as a landlord through our accreditation scheme.

House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) licences

Find out if you need a HMO licence and how to apply.

Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES)

Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards guidance notes for landlords

Housing Benefit information for landlords

What you need to do if you are asked to provide evidence to support a claim for Housing Benefit.

Council tax information for landlords

Find out who is responsible for paying council tax in your rented properties.