Report a missed collection
If your bin or recycling has not been emptied, you can report it using our online form:
You should only report a missed collection after 4.30pm on the day of collection.
We aim to collect any legitimately missed bin within 24 hours of receipt of the report.
We aim to collect every wheeled bin and recycling container which is placed out properly on the appropriate day, but we occasionally miss some.
This can be for a few reasons including:
- they were left out after the collections have been made - you must have your bin or recycling placed for collection by 7am on the morning of you collection day regardless of the time they are usually collected as collection times can vary
- they were left out on the wrong day
- they were left in the wrong place
- they were overfilled or dangerous
- you left more than one bin out (we operate a 'one wheeled bin per household' policy and remove any second bins)
- environmental factors such as snow blocking the routes or extreme weather making collections dangerous
- human error