Toggle menu

Plan an event on Council land

Information on how to plan an event on Council Land.

How to apply

If you are planning a large scale event you will need notify the Stockton Independent Safety Advisory Group (ISAG) at least 8 weeks before your event.

Learn more about the Independent Safety Advisory Group.

What happens next?

After you have applied, your application will be assessed by the ISAG who will contact you.

You may need to apply for licences for your event. If you want to have a bar where guests pay for drinks, provide entertainment to the wider public or charge to raise money for your event you will need to apply for a temporary event notice.

Further help and advice

View our event planning guide

If you have organised an event and would like to promote it online, visit the¬†Enjoy Tees Valley website¬†and submit your event details.