Viewpoint - residents' panel
Viewpoint is a group of residents who volunteer to offer their views on Council services through completing surveys and taking part in focus groups.
To take part, you need to:
- live in the Borough of Stockton-on-Tees
- be aged 18 or over
How do I register?
If you are unable to apply online, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.
As a viewpoint member, you:
- will receive 10 short surveys that take around 5 minutes to complete per year
- will receive 2 standard surveys that take around 15 minutes to complete per year
- may also be invited to take part in focus groups or workshops
- will be a panel member for a maximum of 3 years, but you can stop your membership at any time
Previous surveys have included topics such as events, Family Hubs and Council strategies. Surveys are convenient and can be completed anytime, anywhere on mobile, tablet or PC.