Report suspected fraud
Allegations of fraud or corruption will be treated seriously and investigated as a matter of urgency. All information is treated in the strictest confidence.
Report all suspected frauds to Internal Audit:
- phone: 01642 526176
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of fraud that may be committed against the Council:
- business rates
- council tax
- disabled Parking or Blue Badge
- offences committed by employees or councillors
- procurement, suppliers and contractors
- school admissions
- social care
Find out more about fraud:
Visit the NAFN Data and Intelligence Services website for more information on banking fraud
- always be extremely wary should anyone ask you to make changes to any of your banking arrangements.
- alert NAFN so it can make all members aware.
- if you have been a victim of fraud or cyber crime, report it to Action Fraud UK.