Here to Help drop-ins
Got a lot on your mind? We're here to help with our drop-in sessions, where you can get advice and support tailored to you.
Are you, a family member or someone you know struggling with:
- the cost of living, for example food prices, energy bills, the cost of renting or your mortgage
- applying for benefits and pension credit
- providing care for someone
- mental health issues
- substance misuse or alcohol intake
- daily activities such as self-care
- feeling lonely or isolated
- wanting to change careers or try a new skill or hobby
Featuring a wide range of Council services and community organisations, the Here to Help drop-ins have everything in one place. Whether it's money worries, finding a new job, health issues or just wanting to explore your local community, we can guide you to the right support.
There is no need to book and the events are free - simply find your nearest session and call in.
|Egglescliffe Community Centre, Durham Lane, Egglescliffe, TS16 0EH||Friday 15 September 2023||12pm to 3pm||Free afternoon cream teas and wellness walk provided by Red Balloons|
|ARC - Stockton Arts Centre, Dovecot Street, Stockton, TS18 1LL||Tuesday 10 October 2023||12pm to 3pm||Wellbeing activities|
|Norton Methodist Church, Norton Road, Norton, TS20 2QQ||Sunday 19 November 2023||12pm to 2pm||Coat swap, Sunday food pantry available, tea and cake provided|