Our Family Hub service is a partnership between Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council, Harrogate & District Foundation Trust, Family Action and North Tees & Hartlepool Foundation Trust.
We offer a variety of Family Hub Services across 4 locations including:
- activity sessions including volunteer led stay and play
- a programme of workshops on a number of themes that cover the 0 to 19 age range
- our friendly cafe where all are welcome, with some offering extended opening hours and providing tasty meals and snacks at great prices
- advice and information on services and activities happening in your area
- access to extra support when you need it
- opportunities to become a volunteer, sharing your skills and experience to help other families
- Stockton Home Safety scheme
If you need to register your pregnancy visit the NHS website.
Follow Stockton-on-Tees Family Hubs on Facebook for all the latest news and events.
Family Hub locations
Address: Ochil Terrace, Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees, TS23 2QL
Phone: 01642 528912
Events at Billingham Family Hub
Address: Redhill Road, Roseworth, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 9BX
Phone: 01642 524314
Address: Yarm Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 3PJ
Phone: 01642 528848
Events at Stockton Central Family Hub
Address: Tedder Avenue, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 9JP
Phone: 01642 528947
Our main Health Visitor Service is based at our Thornaby Family Hub, to contact your Health Visitor phone 03333 202 302, this number is manned 9am - 5pm.