You haven't used this form for a while - to protect your data, the form session will expire soon
Your cookie preferences were saved
To apply for a Disabled bus pass you will need to have a My Council account.
A My Council account will allow you to track progress of your application.
With your account you can also access personalised services and save time when using our website again, as your details including your name and address will be pre-filled making forms easier to complete.
● check eligibility and apply or renew a disabled bus pass
● apply for a disabled companion bus pass
Application takes around 10 minutes.
● expiry date of your current bus pass (if you're renewing)
If you are eligible you will need:
● your National Insurance number (if you have one)
A photo or scan of your:
● proof of identity
● proof of address
● proof of benefits (if applicable)
● a recent digital photo showing your head and shoulders only
Once you submit your application and it has been reviewed by our specialist team, we will contact you.
Children under 5 do not require a bus pass.
Check if you are eligible for an Older Person's bus pass here.
The Council uses your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on how we use your personal information please view our Privacy Notices page (opens in new tab).