Date consultation closed
Friday 1 September 2022
The consultation asked local residents for their feedback on proposals to develop the greenspace with additional access, tree planting, seating and alternative mowing regimes.
Results and outcomes
Overall, there were 74 response.
Following the consultation and after careful consideration, it has been decided to amend the proposals as follows;
- relocate the seating away from the residences bordering the site and place them nearer to the community centre.
- relocate the proposed tree planting in line with the relocation of the seating.
- create an access path between the proposed new path and the seating area.
- to retain the proposed path
- to progress the alternative mowing regime.
A revised masterplan has been developed to reflect these amendments. To request a copy of the revised plan email email@example.com