Warm Homes Healthy People
Are you, a friend or neighbour, struggling to keep your home warm? Warm Homes Healthy People can help.
Cold temperatures can have a serious impact on your health and are linked to a number of health conditions including respiratory disease, strokes, falls and flu. Keeping warm and healthy during the cold weather can help keep illness away.
If you are any of the following:
- over 75.
- in receipt of disability benefits.
- have a long term illness made worse by the cold.
- live with a child (under 5) who has a long term illness made worse by the cold.
- living with a Dementia.
We can help with:
- emergency heating.
- energy debt advice and welfare benefits advice and assistance.
- we also offer wider advice and support to help keep you healthy and more able to cope with cold weather.
And if you are in receipt of qualifying benefits:
- boiler servicing and repairs.
This scheme runs from the October 2022 to March 2023.
If you would like advice or further information please call 01642 528215
- Monday to Thursday - 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Friday - 8.30am - 4.30pm.
In a heating emergency Cleveland Fire Brigade can provide heaters and other equipment and can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Telephone: 01429 874063