Alarms, detectors and sensors
Our OneCall service provides assisted living solutions, enabling you to live independently within your own home.
Sensors are linked to a unit which is monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by our customer support centre, allowing swift action to be taken should an incident occur.
What services do we offer?
We offer a range of tailored technology including alarms, detectors and sensors including:
A pendant alarm
A small button that allows the user to raise an alarm call in an emergency, even if the home unit is out of reach or in another room.
Property exit sensor
This provides an early warning by alerting the customer support centre when the user has left their home and not returned within a predetermined time period. This is ideal for people living with dementia and can be used in conjunction with our BUDDI system which enables clients to purposefully walk within a safe zone.
Bed and chair sensors
A bed/chair occupancy sensor is a solution for the protection of people who get up from their beds during the night and fail to return after a specified period of time has elapsed. The sensor can also detect if clients have failed to go to bed at night or have not got up in the morning.
Other sensors available include:
- smoke alarms
- heat and CO2 detectors
- fall detectors
- flood sensors
- equipment to assist with sensory impairments
What are the benefits?
The benfits of OneCall are:
- instant response - our skilled operators respond to your call and get you the help you need, when you need it. We are one of the few community alarm providers who will respond with trained officers to incidents that don't require medical attention
- personal service - we offer a friendly, helpful and dignified bespoke service
- we won't leave you - our staff will stay on the line with you until help arrives
- complete reassurance - we offer assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
How can OneCall help you?
The service is available for anyone of any age who would like to feel safer, more protected and independent in their own home, such as:
- anyone living with specific long-term conditions such as dementia, heart failure and those who have had a stroke
- anyone requiring rehabilitation or reablement care services to enable them to return home successfully
- anyone with sensory or physical impairments
- family members and friends of people living independently in their own homes
- anyone at risk of falling at home or at risk from other household dangers such as fire or flood
- anyone with learning difficulties or cognitive impairment
- carers, both formal and informal
Our services may also benefit children and young people with additional needs, including Under 18s with epilepsy, to assist them in staying in their own rooms. Under 18s with specific types of epilepsy can access the BUDDI system. This can detect certain seizures and also pinpoint their location through GPS allowing greater independence.
Our OneCall service was rated 'Good' in the last Care Quality Commison audit. Read the full report online.