Holidays Are Fun (HAF) Programme February Half Term
All school age children from reception class to Year 11 who live in Stockton-on-Tees and are in receipt of benefits-related free school meals are eligible to take up a place for holiday activities, including a meal over the holidays.
What is the programme?
The programme is delivered by Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council in partnership with the Department for Education and Catalyst and offers a wide range of activities such as sports, martial arts, bushcraft, film and podcasting making, arts and crafts, cooking, swimming and horse riding in the school holidays.
What are the HAF Programmes intended outcomes?
- improved mental health and emotional wellbeing
- improved aspirations
- improved physical activity
- improved dietary behaviour
What are the main benefits of the HAF Programme?
- the schemes encourage children to be more active over the holidays
- improvements in children's diets
- making new friends and having fun
- helps parents meet the costs of school holidays
If you are in receipt of benefit-related free school meals please book a place on the link below:
If you are claiming universal credit or experiencing financial difficulties, or need more information, please request a call back from the HAF team.