Holidays Are Fun (HAF) Programme
All school age children from reception class to Year 11 who live in Stockton-on-Tees and are in receipt of benefits-related free school meals are eligible to take up a place for holiday activities, including a meal over the holidays.
What is the programme?
The programme, funded by the Department for Education and delivered by Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council in partnership with Catalyst, offers a wide range of activities such as sports, boxing, climbing wall, arts and crafts, cooking, sports and games and much more.
All our clubs are run by experienced organisations who will provide a safe and welcoming experience where children will have fun and make new friends.
What are the aims of the HAF Programme?
The aims of the HAF programme are:
- to eat healthily over the school holidays
- to be active during the holidays
- to take part in engaging and enriching activities which support the development of resilience, character and wellbeing along with wider educational attainment
- to have a greater knowledge of health and nutrition
What will the HAF clubs deliver?
The HAF clubs will deliver:
- develop new skills or knowledge
- consolidate existing skills and knowledge
- try out new experiences
- have fun and socialise
- a healthy meal
Bookings for Summer have now closed.
If you need any more information please contact our dedicated HAF team below: