Customer Service Charter
We aim to
- Ensure you are treated fairly.
- Make our services easily accessible.
- Help you if you have difficulty communicating with us.
- Answer your enquiry at the first point of contact.
- Investigate and deal with your complaints and concerns within 10 working days.
- Deal with problems fully and learn from any mistakes.
- Provide a positive customer experience.
Our staff will
- Tell you their name and the service you have contacted when you telephone us and wear name badges in our Customer Service Centres.
- Be professional, polite and friendly and treat you with courtesy and respect.
- Be sensitive to special needs and help you if you have difficulty communicating with us.
- Listen carefully in order to understand and respond to your needs.
- Be sufficiently trained to resolve your enquiry or signpost it to the relevant person or service.
- Ensure you are advised of all relevant timescales.
- Treat all information received in the strictest of confidence and protect your privacy at all times.
- Provide an efficient response to resolve your enquiry at the earliest opportunity.
- Welcome all Customer Feedback as a way of improving our services.
- Take advantage of the opportunities presented by the development of digital technologies to improve our customer experience and keep you better informed.