Skip to main content
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council

Big plans, bright future

Complaints, compliments or comment about Stockton Council services

customer services

Similarly, we know that many council employees provide fantastic levels of customer service and really do go that extra mile to ensure that the needs of our customers are taken care of.  If you've received extraordinary service from one of our team members we'd love to find out more.

                        Make an online compliment about Stockton Council Services                      


Tell us how we could improve Council Services 

Do you think there is a way that we could improve the services we offer? Please share your ideas with us.

                          Make an online comment about Stockton Council Services                         


Make a complaint about our services

We try to provide the best possible service but we know that we don't get it right every time and if you have a problem we want to know.

                           Make an online complaint about Stockton Council Services