For Coronavirus information including the current restrictions, any disruptions to Council services, how to book a COVID-19 test and the support available for residents and businesses visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus
We collect non-recyclable waste from domestic properties on a designated day each week and recyclable waste each fortnight.
Collections take place from Tuesday through to Friday. This system means there are no changes to waste and recycling collection arrangements following Bank Holiday Mondays.
- Find out about waste collections from your home.
- Find out about recycling collections from your home (Including replacement equipment).
- Find out about green waste recycling collections from your home.
- Find out about litter and street cleaning and how to report fly-tipping.
- Arrange for collection of bulky household waste.
We’d really appreciate any suggestions you may have about how to improve our recycling and waste collection services, please email [email protected]