A case of the South African COVID-19 variant has been identified in the TS19 postcode area. All residents living in that postcode area are strongly encouraged to book a COVID-19 test.
For all other Coronavirus information including the current restrictions, any disruptions to Council services, how to book a COVID-19 test and the support available for residents and businesses visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus
If you rent out one or more properties you may wish to consider signing up to be a member of our voluntary Landlord Accreditation Scheme.
Through the scheme, landlords sign up to a code of standards and work with the Council to improve property standards and management conditions in the private rented sector.
The benefits for landlords include:
- Maintain your status of being a good landlord.
- Help from the Council's landlord liaison officer to access other Stockton Council and partner agency services.
- Access to training and development opportunities.
- Discounts on goods and services.
- Access to a bond guarantee scheme.
- Free advertising of properties to let.
- £50 per unit of accommodation discount on Houses in Multiple Occupation licence fees.
Our Private Sector Housing team will be happy to explain the Landlord Accreditation Scheme in more detail. Alternatively you can apply in the following ways and read the additional information documents.
If you are a member of the Landlord Accreditation Scheme and you would like to advertise your properties for free please contact us on telephone number 01642 527797 or e-mail [email protected]