A national lockdown is in place which means you must stay at home.
For information about the rules, any disruptions to Council services, how to book a COVID-19 test and the support available for residents and businesses visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus
Our Youth Support Team provides coordinated support to young people aged 8-19 years and up to 25 years if a young person has a learning difficulty and/or disability.
The team works with other agencies to identify young people who require additional support and early intervention. The team can also provide access to personalised support and positive activities.
All work undertaken is voluntary, so central to our approach is building effective and trusting relationships with children, young people and families.
Young people may be referred to the service for a variety of reasons including:
- Getting into trouble with the Police or Anti-Social Behaviour Team
- Misusing drugs or alcohol, getting into trouble at or missing school
- Not in school, college, employment or training
- Teenage pregnancy
- Being a looked after young person
- Having learning difficulties and/or disabilities
To make a referral please contact us on 01642 677600.