The Government has announced 'Local COVID alert level: high' restrictions for Stockton-on-Tees.
For further information about the rules and disruptions to Council services visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Preventions and Patrol Team
Our Preventions and Patrol Team provides support and early intervention to young people aged 8-17 years old who reside within the Stockton Borough.
Support may be given to those:
- At risk of school exclusion
- Involved in anti-social behaviour within their community
- At risk of involvement in criminal behaviour
If you are concerned about a child or young person in one or more of the areas listed above please contact the team to discuss a referral to our service.
Help available from the Preventions and Patrol Team
We offer a range of support to help young people achieve improved outcomes including:
- Targeted one to one guidance
- Targeted group work
- Develop an Individual Support Plan
- Sign post and referrals to specialist services
How to refer a child or young person to the Preventions Service
If you are a parent or professional making a referral or requiring support from our team, please contact us on 01642 677600.