There are a number of disruptions to Council services because of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please check the link below before accessing any of our services.
For details of disruptions and for advice and guidance visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus
The Locality Forums aim to bring together representatives from the public, private, voluntary and community sectors, to champion and support our continued commitment to help our communities and protect those most vulnerable.
The Borough of Stockton on Tees has four Locality Forum areas:
- Northern – Billingham, Wynyard, Wolviston and outlying areas
- Central – Hardwick, Bishopsgarth, Elm Tree, Fairfield, Hartburn, Grangefield, Parkfield and Oxbridge, Stockton Town Centre, Roseworth, Newtown , Norton and surrounding villages
- Eastern – Ingleby Barwick, Thornaby, Hilton, Maltby and surrounding villages
- Western – Yarm, Eaglescliffe, Kirklevington, Long Newton, Elton and surrounding villages
Locality Forum meeting dates
The Forums meet bi-monthly and offer a friendly and informal way to network with other organisations and partners working in the Borough. If you are interested in joining a Locality Forum or want more information on becoming a member please contact the Engagement Team on 01642 526026 or email [email protected].
Some of the Locality Forum Key Achievements include:
- Over 300 plus winter coats collected for Foodbanks and local charities
- Over 350 people engaged at Locality Forum Advice days
- Piloted 'Period Poverty' programme to support local residents.
For further information on future meeting dates, as well as previous meeting minutes, please view the list of Locality Forum egenda items: