A national lockdown is in place which means you must stay at home.
For information about the rules, any disruptions to Council services, how to book a COVID-19 test and the support available for residents and businesses visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus
The Early Years Assessment and Moderation Toolkit
The Early Years Assessment and Moderation Toolkit aims to provide practitioners with a deeper understanding of child development and is based around the statements from Development Matters.
The document shares a vast range of quality learning opportunities to help inspire practitioners to give children the best start in life.
The Toolkit is designed to give:
- Opportunities to assess and moderate between partners and/or in-house
- Opportunities to develop knowledge and give clarity to Development Matters statements across all age bands
- Support to share good practice
- Support to promote quality observational assessment, strategies and techniques
- Opportunities to enhance and promote seamless and robust transitions
To order a toolkit at a cost of £70 please contact the Early Years Team on 01642 527240.