Stockton-on-Tees Food Power Network
The Stockton-on-Tees Food Power Network (SFPN) is a new initiative to promote the health and wellbeing of people in Stockton-on-Tees by creating a healthier food culture. The search is on for both organisations and individuals to join and help make a difference.
The SFPN has six core principles:
- Promote healthy and sustainable food to the public
- Tackle food poverty and diet related ill health
- Build community food knowledge, skills and resources
- Promote a diverse and vibrant food economy
- Transform catering and food procurement
- Reduce waste and the ecological footprint of the food system
You or your organisation can join the SFPN by signing the charter and pledging to make small (or large) changes that will help to address important priorities related to food. The charter gives clear goals for both individuals and organisations to reach.
No matter how big or small your input, you can make a difference to the future of health and wellbeing in Stockton-on-Tees. To get involved and pledge your help, simply contact SFPN by:
Email: [email protected]
Or follow SFPN on social media: