We offer a variety Family Hub Services across 4 locations.
- Midwife and Health Visitor sessions
- Activity sessions including volunteer led stay and play
- A programme of workshops on a number of themes right across the 0 – 19 age range
- Our friendly cafe where all are welcome, with some offering extended opening hours and providing tasty meals and snacks at great prices.
- Advice and information on services and activities happening in your area
- Access to extra support when you need it
- Opportunity to become a volunteer, sharing your skills and experience to help other families
Family Hubs Locations
Address: Ochil Terrace, Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees, TS23 2QL
Telephone: 01642 528912
Address: Redhill Road, Roseworth, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 9BX
Telephone: 01642 524314
Address: Yarm Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 3PJ
Telephone: 01642 528848
Address: Tedder Avenue, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 9JP
Telephone: 01642 528947
If you wish to contact your Health Visitor please call 03333 202 302, this number will be manned 9am - 5pm.
A partnership between Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council, Harrogate & District Foundation Trust, Family Action and North Tees & Hartlepool Foundation Trust.
Home Safety Service
Unintentional injuries in and around the home are a leading cause of death for children under 5. Did you know that you can easily access information and free, low cost child safety equipment?
Why not call your local Family Hub and book onto a free Home Safety session (2 hours) and find out what accidents can happen, why they happen and how you can help prevent them and make your home safer.
To book a place please contact the Family Hub where you would like to attend a session.
For more information about the Home Safety Service, product queries or aftercare please contact the Home Safety Officer on 01642 527806.