There are a number of disruptions to Council services because of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please check the link below before accessing any of our services.
For details of disruptions and for advice and guidance visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus
We're convinced that Stockton is a great place to do business, but don't take our word for it, these are some of the great businesses that have located or expanded their businesses here.
- Onyx Group - with headquarters in the Borough, Onyx Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of IT Infrastructure and support services.
- Darchem – part of Esterline Technologies, this world class engineering company providing solutions to high temperature/thermal engineering problems recently invested in a new 75,000 sq ft. factory at Stillington.
- Nifco – this car parts manufacturer supplies products to a number of the main manufacturers and has invested in two new factories at Durham Lane and has plans for further growth.
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies – specialises in the development and manufacture of innovative biotechnology-based medicines and has invested significantly in new manufacturing and research and development facilities.
- Huntsman Pigments – with their global Headquarters at Wynyard, this international company’s products can be found in thousands of everyday items from paints, inks, plastics and concrete to cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and food.
- Clipper Logistics – operates an 840,000ft warehouse at Wynyard, used primarily by Asda as a base for its George clothing brand.
- KP Snacks – this maker of some well-known brands of snacks continues to invest in its manufacturing facility at Billingham.