There are a number of disruptions to Council services because of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please check the link below before accessing any of our services.
For details of disruptions and for advice and guidance visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus
If you rent out one or more properties you may wish to consider signing up to be a member of our voluntary Landlord Accreditation Scheme.
Through the scheme, landlords sign up to a code of standards and work with the Council to improve property standards and management conditions in the private rented sector.
The benefits for landlords include:
- Maintain your status of being a good landlord.
- Help from the Council's landlord liaison officer to access other Stockton Council and partner agency services.
- Access to training and development opportunities.
- Discounts on goods and services.
- Access to a bond guarantee scheme.
- Free advertising of properties to let.
- £50 per unit of accommodation discount on Houses in Multiple Occupation licence fees.
Our Private Sector Housing team will be happy to explain the Landlord Accreditation Scheme in more detail. Alternatively you can apply in the following ways and read the additional information documents.