A national lockdown is in place which means you must stay at home.
For information about the rules, any disruptions to Council services, how to book a COVID-19 test and the support available for residents and businesses visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus
Data protection legislation gives individuals more control over how their personal data is used.
The legislation requires the Council to inform individuals if it is processing personal data and provide detailed information on the following:
- The purpose for using the data
- The type of data being used
- How long the personal information will be held
- Who the data may be shared with
- The source of the information
- If the data will be used for automated decision-making
- The rights of individuals
- How to contact the Council
- How to make a complaint to the Council
This information is provided in the Council’s Privacy Notices below: