Minor works tenders: Meet the buyer
If you are interested in providing minor works services to a variety of schools, academies, private residential properties and other Council sites across the Borough of Stockton-on-Tees, we will shortly be tendering for a number of services.
You can see each of the services in the relevant catagories below.
- Mechanical Services (including domestic gas, industrial gas and oil)
- Electrical Services (including domestic and commercial re-wires)
- Roofing & Fascia’s
- Building & Joinery
- Fire Alarm & Specialist Equipment Installation
Highways and Civil Engineering Services
- Footpath and Carriageway Works including Ducting Works
- Drainage Works
- Street Lighting and Traffic Signal Works
- Play Area and MUGA Works
- Street Furniture Works
- Landscaping and Earth Works
Energy Efficiency Measures
- Solar Panel Installations
- Boiler Installations
- Low Carbon Heating Installations
- Cavity Wall installations
- External wall insulation
- Installation of Thermally Efficient Glazing
- Loft insulation
Residential Extensions through Disabled Facilities Grants
- Residential Extensions
- General Residential Building Repairs and Maintenance
- Hard Standing / Driveways
- Door Entry Systems
A Framework Agreement is a way of producing a list of approved contractors who will be invited to submit prices for works contracts. Only those contractors who are successfully placed on the Framework will be invited to submit prices.
We would like to invite contractors interested in this opportunity to attend a Market Engagement event on Monday 20 September 2021, 17:00 – 19:00 or Wednesday 22 September 2021, 12:00 – 14:00. The event will be held at:
Stockton Baptist Church
The event will be an opportunity for the Council to express its requirements and the procurement procedure that will be followed.
To apply to be included on the Framework you must register on the Councils e-tendering system, ProContract. You can access ProContract free of charge by visiting the ProContract website. Guidance on how to access and use the portal pcan be found on the NEPO website where video tutorials are available free of charge.
Please confirm your attendance via the ProContract portals messaging facility. In your confirmation message, please include:
- Your preferred date of attendance
- Names of individuals attending (maximum of two per organisation)
Should you have any queries relating to the application process including any ProContract queries please contact the Corporate Procurement Team on 01642 527475.