The Government has announced 'Local COVID alert level: high' restrictions for Stockton-on-Tees.
For further information about the rules and disruptions to Council services visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Customer Service Charter
We aim to ………
- Ensure you are treated fairly
- Make our services easily accessible
- Help you if you have difficulty communicating with us
- Answer your enquiry at the first point of contact
- Investigate and deal with your complaints and concerns within 10 working days
- Deal with problems fully and learn from any mistakes
- Provide a positive Customer experience
Our Staff will ……..
- Tell you their name and the service you have contacted when you telephone us and wear name badges in our Customer Service Centres
- Be professional, polite and friendly and treat you with courtesy and respect
- Be sensitive to special needs & help you if you have difficulty communicating with us
- Listen carefully in order to understand and respond to your needs
- Be sufficiently trained to resolve your enquiry or signpost it to the relevant person or service
- Ensure you are advised of all relevant timescales
- Treat all information received in the strictest of confidence and protect your privacy at all times
- Provide an efficient response to resolve your enquiry at the earliest opportunity
- Welcome all Customer Feedback as a way of improving our services
- Take advantage of the opportunities presented by the development of digital technologies to improve our customer experience and keep you better informed