A national lockdown is in place which means you must stay at home.
For information about the rules, any disruptions to Council services, how to book a COVID-19 test and the support available for residents and businesses visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus
Information to support your Council Tax bill
Stockton Council set Council Tax on 26 February 2020. Council Tax and National Non-Domestic Rates demands are issued to all domestic and business properties.
A range of useful leaflets providing financial and supporting information to accompany your Council Tax bill can be found in the section below:
- Stockton Council Financial Information Leaflet
Information about Stockton Council's budget and spending priorities for 2020/21.
- Council Tax Direct Debit Form
A quick and easy way to pay your Council Tax bill.
- Council Tax further information leaflet
All you need to know about Council Tax.
- Cleveland Fire Authority leaflet
Information about the Fire Authority's charges and budget.
- Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland
Information about the Police and Crime Commissioner's charges and budget.
- Billingham Town Council leaflet
Information regarding Billingham Town Council precept.
- Ingleby Barwick Council leaflet
Information regarding Ingleby Barwick Town Council precept.
- Thornaby Town Council leaflet
Information regarding Thornaby Town Council precept.