Information to support your Council Tax bill
Stockton Council set Council Tax on 24 February 2021. Council Tax and National Non-Domestic Rates demands are issued to all domestic and business properties.
A range of useful leaflets providing financial and supporting information to accompany your Council Tax bill can be found in the section below:
- Stockton Council Financial Information Leaflet
Information about Stockton Council's budget and spending priorities for 2021/22.
- Council Tax Direct Debit Form
A quick and easy way to pay your Council Tax bill.
- Council Tax further information leaflet
All you need to know about Council Tax.
- Cleveland Fire Authority
Information about the Fire Authority's charges and budget.
- Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland
Information about the Police and Crime Commissioner's charges and budget.
- Billingham Town Council leaflet
Information regarding Billingham Town Council precept.
- Ingleby Barwick Town Council leaflet
Information regarding Ingleby Barwick Town Council precept.
- Thornaby Town Council leaflet
Information regarding Thornaby Town Council precept.
If you haven’t found what you’re looking for, please contact us using our online contact form.