A national lockdown is in place which means you must stay at home.
For information about the rules, any disruptions to Council services, how to book a COVID-19 test and the support available for residents and businesses visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus
Viewpoint - residents' panel
We believe that consultation is crucial in helping us make decisions which will affect the Borough and that consultation has a key role in informing and influencing our decision making and activities.
Viewpoint is the Council’s voluntary residents’ consultation panel which seeks the views of residents using monthly surveys that cover a range of council services. The Viewpoint panel plays an important role in informing and influencing our decision making and activities.
We are looking for new members to join the Viewpoint panel and help us make decisions on a number of different topics.
To take part, you need to:
- Live in the Borough of Stockton-on-Tees
- Be aged 18 or over
- Viewpoint members will be sent 10 short surveys and 2 standard surveys per year.
- Previous surveys have included topics such as:
- Events, Festivals and Specialist Markets
- Fostering and Adoption Marketing Strategy
- Council’s Wellbeing Strategy
- Parks and Green Spaces Strategy
- Family Hubs
- Short surveys are online and take 5 minutes to complete.
- Standard surveys can be completed either online or by paper questionnaire and take no longer than 15 minutes.
- On occasion Viewpoint members may, purely on a voluntary basis, be invited to take part in focus groups or workshops.
- You will be a panel member for a maximum of 3 years but you can stop your membership at any time.
Why register for Viewpoint?
- Surveys are convenient and can be completed anytime, anywhere via tablet, mobile or PC.
- Viewpoint is one of the key ways in which we consult with residents.
- You can have your say on key council services.
- We want to hear your views as these help to inform and influence our decision making.
How do I register?
There are two ways to register, either online or by downloading an application form.
Completed applications should be returned to:
FREEPOST – Business Reply Service Licence No. RTKU-KGBC-LRTE
The Communication, Consultation and Engagement Team
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council