Vintage clothing, vinyl records, retro accessories, jewellery and collectables are all set to be on sale from a whole host of traders at Stockton’s popular Chic Vintique event.
Between 10am and 4pm on Saturday (2 October), more than 25 stall holders will welcome visitors to a marquee on Stockton High Street.
The goods on offer include bespoke personalised gifts, baby clothes, sweets, handmade ceramics, antiques and homewares.
With Christmas looming on the horizon, it’s an ideal time to pick up some early gifts for friends and family or treat yourself to something special.
Councillor Jim Beall, Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council’s Cabinet Member for Health, Leisure and Culture, said: “Chic Vintique attracts a lot of people to the town centre as it’s free to attend and features high-quality goods for sale that can suit every age, taste and interest.
“It’s a real highlight of our specialist markets programme and a great opportunity to support independent traders and pick up something you may not normally have chance to buy locally.”
The list of traders in full:
- Juliette Gems – designer jewellery and handicrafts
- Hearts and Roses – wreaths, kitchen linens and bags
- Gem Wishes – handmade gemstones and seed bead jewellery
- Welsh Witch Creations – felted animals and soft toys
- Chintzy Cakes – homemade cakes, jams and aprons
- Limetree Brocante – vintage accessories and homewares
- Sue Cave – vinyl records and jigsaws
- Vintage Designs – wooden signs, prints and notebooks
- Jennydjewellery and Gifts – hanging deocrations, scarves and candle holders
- A Touch of Glass – fused glass ornaments and vintage coaters
- Coastal Creations – decorations made from driftwood and reclaimed wood
- Usborne Books – children’s books
- Cornwell Crafts – greeting cards and papercrafts
- Bonkers About Alice – items inspired by Alice in Wonderland
- Terrapot Tatjana – ceramics and pottery
- The Body Shop at Home – skincare, bath and body products
- Red Kite Retro – vintage clothing and accessories
- Just Bows – embroidered baby clothes, bibs and blankets
- Knit & Knot Designs – earrings and boho décor
- Helen Hardy Art – textile art and illustrations
- Shanti Shanti Colours of Nepal – fairly traded clothes from Nepal and India
- Amphora – antiques and jewellery
- The Little Crafty Workshop – personalised gifts made from woods and acrylic
- Just Bows – baby clothes
- Two Little Butterflies – wooden gifts
- Tigerchick Charms – keyrings, necklaces, bookmarks and decorations
- Sarah’s Treats – sweets, chocolate, popcorn and novelty toys
Chic Vintique is organised by Louise Lewis Events in partnership with Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council.