GREEN waste collections will start again in Stockton-on-Tees on the week commencing April 16 (red week) and April 23 (blue week).
In the meantime, residents can take any green waste to the Household Waste Recycling Centre at Haverton Hill.
Bins should be at the kerbside before 7am on the morning of collection, and removed as soon as possible once they have been emptied.
Extra green waste bags can be purchased for £3 from:
- Stockton Customer Service Centre, Stockton Town Centre
- Thornaby Customer Service Centre, Thornaby Town Centre
- Billingham Customer Service Centre, Billingham Town centre
- Yarm Library, Yarm High Street
- Norton Library, Norton High Street
- Tourist Information Centre (Rediscover Stockton Shop), Stockton High Street
For more information visit www.stockton.gov.uk/wasteandrecycling