A national lockdown is in place across England until 2 December after this the Borough of Stockton-on-Tees will be in ‘Tier 3: Very High Alert’.
For information about the rules, any disruptions to Council services and the support available for our residents and businesses visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus
Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Mandale Mill Primary School
£17,437.49 - £18,503.53 per annum
Required January 2021 (or as soon as possible after). 2 temporary positions for 2 terms in the first instance.
TTO plus 5 PD Days 32.5 hours per week.
Mandale Mill is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Shortlisting: Friday 4th December 2020. Interview date: Monday 14th December 2020.
Mandale Mill Primary School are seeking to appoint two passionate and highly motivated members of staff to join our current team. We are looking for experience across the primary phase. Our school environment is a very caring, nurturing one in which the child is at the centre of everything we do.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to be flexible;
- Demonstrate high expectations of positive behaviour for learning;
- Strive to be the best practitioner they can possibly be;
- Work collaboratively with a committed team of staff and governors, parents and the wider community;
- Go the extra mile for the benefit of our children;
- Have experience of working with children with additional needs;
- Be eager to support the excellent work developed throughout the school;
- Have a desire to be involved with all aspects of school life;
- Be professional, nurturing and emotionally resilient.
Our school offers:
- Delightful children, experienced and effective staff, supportive parents and enthusiastic governors;
- Excellent CPD opportunities;
- Modern facilities in a spacious environment;
- A strong sense of community and family atmosphere.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged through the school office. Please contact Annette Kerr in the school office on 01642 647010 (between 9:30am-4:00pm).
An application pack is available in an electronic format via email. All applications should be returned via the school email: [email protected]
Article 3: The best interests of the child must be a top priority in all things that affect children.
Article 28: Every child has the right to an education.
Mandale Mill Primary School,Thorntree Road, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 8AP
Tel: 01642 647010, Email: [email protected]
Number on Roll:355 (including nursery)