There are a number of disruptions to Council services because of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please check the link below before accessing any of our services.
For details of disruptions and for advice and guidance visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus
Hardwick Green Primary Academy
£48,808 - £53,856 per annum
Required from: January 2021
The Academy is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers
Tuesday 13th October 2020.
Hardwick Green Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a Vice Principal after the former post holder was appointed as Principal in April 2020. The academy was rated 'Good' by Ofsted in May 2019 and has been on a continuing trajectory of improvement over the past year.
We are seeking an inspiring and capable Vice-Principal to lead further developments in the academy. Our new Vice Principal will be responsible for teaching & learning and all aspects of Inclusion. This includes ensuring teaching & learning across the academy allows all children to succeed, regardless of their background or ability, and managing our newly-formed Inclusion team (which consists of a SENDCo, learning mentor, SEN TAs, specialist safeguarding officer and education welfare officer). In essence - you will make sure our children get the best deal possible!
Alongside the Principal and wider staffing team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make our Academy the best it could be. This is a unique opportunity, where you will be able to develop your leadership skills and strategic experience to positively enhance the learning and life experiences of pupils who are keen to learn.
As part of the Enquire Learning Trust, one of the country's most successful Multi Academy Trusts, we have access to a highly skilled, creative network of schools that work together to continually improve and innovate.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person. We are seeking:
- An experienced leader and highly skilled teacher with a proven track record
- A driven and effective team player who will help to create a climate where it is safe to innovate
- An inspirational and skilled leader who can be a focal point for the whole school community.
- A leader who will continue to improve our provision for all members of our learning community.
- A dedicated leader that can use the strengths of the school as a platform for further improvement
- A leader who has high levels of integrity, courage and a commitment to school-to-school collaboration
- Someone passionate about making a difference to children's lives
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to lead a dedicated, committed, enthusiastic staff team
- The chance to work alongside excellent leaders from our partner schools within the Enquire Learning Trust
- First class professional and career development and on-going leadership development
- A commitment to supporting your own professional ambitions.
To arrange a telephone conversation about the role, please contact:
- Mr Chris Story, Principal - [email protected]
Further information on our Academy can be found at www.hardwickgreenacademy.org
To apply please visit https://www.enquirelearningtrust.org/job-vacancies
Please return application forms electronically only by Friday 2 October 2020 to
- Mrs Helen Stuart, Academy Business Manager - [email protected]
Hardwick Green Primary Academy
Tithe Barn Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 8WF