There are a number of disruptions to Council services because of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please check the link below before accessing any of our services.
For details of disruptions and for advice and guidance visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus
£11,371.13 per annum
SCP 3 (£11,371.13 - actual salary)
3 Posts. Temporary until 30th April 2021
27.5 Hours p.w. (5.5 hours per day, 9.30-3.30pm). Term time + 2 days only.
Egglescliffe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance.
W/c 24th August 2020.
Egglescliffe School is a highly successful secondary school based in Eaglescliffe. We have:
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents
We strive to ensure that our school environment is attractive, welcoming, safe, secure and conducive to learning. The school environment is of real importance and its maintenance and development is the concern of all involved in the school with both children and staff encouraged to take a pride in their surroundings.
We seek to appoint 3 Cleaners with a commitment to achieving our high standards of cleanliness and hygiene, with experience of working as part of a team and the ability to work to deadlines. Reporting to the Cleaning Supervisor, the position is temporary until 30th April 2021 with a September start date.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Wiping down surfaces to the required standards
- Vacuuming carpeted areas to the required standards
- Dusting surfaces to the required standards
- Sweeping hard surfaces to the required standards
- Emptying bins to the required standards
- Cleaning toilets, basins and sinks to the required standards
- Sweep, damp mop, burnish, spray burnish & machine scrubbing of hard floors.
- Use of extension equipment & step ladders to clean above head height, as required.
Participation in additional routine deep cleaning during school holidays is expected.
For further information about the role and to download an application form, please visit either www.egglescliffe.org.uk and send your completed application to: Mrs A Robinson, PA to the Head Teacher and SLT, via email to: [email protected] by 8.00am on the closing date.