There are a number of disruptions to Council services because of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please check the link below before accessing any of our services.
For details of disruptions and for advice and guidance visit www.stockton.gov.uk/coronavirus
Junction Farm Primary School
£6,137.82 per annum
SCP 3 (£6137.82 - actual salary)
15 Hours p.w. (3 hours per day, 3.15-6.15pm). Term time only.
Junction Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance.
W/c 14th September 2020
Junction Farm Primary School is a highly successful primary school based in Eaglescliffe. We have:
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents
We strive to ensure that our school environment is attractive, welcoming, safe, secure and conducive to learning. The school environment is of real importance and its maintenance and development is the concern of all involved in the school with both children and staff encouraged to take a pride in their surroundings.
We seek to appoint a Cleaner with a commitment to achieving our high standards of cleanliness and hygiene, with experience of working as part of a team and the ability to work to deadlines. Reporting to the School Caretaker, the position is permanent and is available immediately.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Wiping down surfaces to the required standards
- Vacuuming carpeted areas to the required standards
- Dusting surfaces to the required standards
- Sweeping hard surfaces to the required standards
- Emptying bins to the required standards
- Cleaning toilets, basins and sinks to the required standards
- Mop and bucket floor areas, and buff floors
- Use of step ladders to clean up to a height of 11 feet
For further information about the role and to download an application form, please visit www.junctionfarm.org.uk and send your completed application to:
Mrs D Harrison, Trust HR Officer, Vision Academy Learning Trust, C/O Egglescliffe School, Urlay Nook Road, Egglescliffe, Stockton on Tees. TS16 0LA or email to: [email protected] by 8.00am on the closing date.