Wynyard CE Primary School
£22,917 - £38,633 per annum
Benefits & Grade:
Vacancies accross all key stages. Required for 1st September 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks. Wynyard Church of England Primary School welcomes a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to be part of a successful and rapidly growing school? Do you have what it takes to be an inspirational practitioner and enhance our current high quality, dedicated team?
Wynyard Church of England Primary School opened in September 2015 and has quickly established itself within the local community. The school offers a broad and balanced curriculum and provides children with high achievement, confidence and strong moral values underpinned by a distinctly Christian ethos.
We are looking for teachers, committed to excellence, to work within our school from September 2018 who:
- Have a proven track record in one or more key stages
- Are outstanding practitioners
- Are creative, flexible and ambitious
- Can take responsibility for the development of a curriculum area across school
- Want to work as part of a committed team and make a positive impact in school
Our ideal candidates will be able to deliver inspirational learning experiences in a stimulating environment and be committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge.
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge, we will offer you:
- High-quality, personalised professional development
- A vibrant and exciting opportunity to be part of a school soon to be moving into a brand new purpose-built facility
- Creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Valuable support from a strong network of Diocese schools
If you have the skills and drive to be successful in this role, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack. Visits to school are encouraged. If you would like to arrange a visit to the school, please email us and we will arrange a time.
For more information about us, please visit www.wynyardprimary.org.uk
Application forms are available from and returnable to the school by 12 noon on the closing date.
Wynyard Woods, Wynyard, Billingham, TS22 5SE
Tele: 01740 555005