Barley Fields Primary School
£10,840 - £11,527 per annum
Benefits & Grade:
GRADE G SCP 20-22
195 days 24 hours per week - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought together with other relevant employment checks.
5th December 2017
The Governors of the school are seeking to appoint highly motivated and enthusiastic Office Administrator to join our existing administration team and who will contribute to the success of this excellent primary school.
Under the guidance of senior staff be responsible for undertaking administrative, financial and organisational processes within the school. Assist with the planning and development of support services and have additional responsibility for supervision and finance.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced finance assistant, ideally part qualified by a recognised professional accountancy body and ideally have worked in schools before.
- Preferably have experience in the use of the SIMS data management system.
- Be proficient in Excel and ideally have experience of Agresso financial management system
- Be able to work independently, prioritise effectively and manage multiple tasks whilst working in a busy office and ensure deadlines are met.
- Have excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Be patient, hard-working, and committed.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
1. Deal with complex reception issues/visitor matters etc.
2. To input personal information into the school data management system - SIMS
3. To input financial data into the school finance system (Agresso) and run reports as requested.
4. To communicate effectively with parents, visitors
5. To maintain accurate financial records and procedures.
6. Supporting the Senior Administrator in dealing with financial administration and audit.
7. Contribute to the planning, development and organisation of support service systems/procedures/policies
8. Organise school trips/events etc.
9. Supervise, train and develop staff as appropriate
If you would like to work in a popular and very successful school then please see our website to download an application pack. We would welcome your application for this post.
For an application form and further information about the post please contact the school office/website. Completed application forms should be returned to the Head Teacher by the closing date of 23rd November 2017 at 12.00 noon.
Barley Fileds School, Lamb Lane, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 0QP.
Tel: (01642) 767051 Fax: (01642) 767308 www.barleyfieldsprimaryschool.org.uk