Junction Farm Primary School
£22,917 - £38,633 per annum
Benefits & Grade:
Main/Upper Pay Scale
3 terms maternity cover from 1st January 2018
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Junction Farm is a wonderful school for primary aged children, having been judged Outstanding by Ofsted in March 14. We are part of Vision Academy Learning Trust catering for children from 3-18, striving to provide a world class education. The schools in our MAT work collaboratively and are committed and determined to provide an exceptional educational experience for our learners.
We are currently seeking to employ a teacher to cover a 3 terms maternity leave in Reception. The successful candidate will :-
- have excellent subject knowledge and have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- be an innovative and outstanding practitioner
- have experience of working with children in the Early Years.
- have a proven track record of supporting pupil progress and raising standards
- have effective organisation and time management
- have excellent communication skills
- be committed to enhancing the current offer we give to pupils.
- be proficient in planning, assessment and target setting so that all children make good or better progress
- be able to motivate and inspire our pupils to achieve their full potential
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- A very supportive, active Local Governing Body and Trust Board
- Work with a collaborative team that is passionate about the progress and development of every student
- A welcoming, warm and supportive staff team
- Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels.
For further information about the role and to download an application form, please visit www.junctionfarm.org.uk and send your completed application with a 1500 word covering letter by 3.30pm on the closing date to:
Mrs Karen Norton, Junction Farm Primary School, Butterfield Drive, Stockton -on-Tees. TS16 0EU