Skip to main content
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council

Big plans for our places and open spaces

Social housing: your right to buy

council tax

If you were a council tenant when Stockton Council transferred all of its social housing to Tristar Homes then you can still apply to buy your home under the Preserved Right to Buy scheme.

If you are interested in buying your home under the Right to Buy scheme and would like additional information get in touch with Tristar Homes who will be happy to help you find out more.

  • Contact Tristar Homes by telephone: 0300 111 1000.