Big plans for the young people of our Borough
The Stockton Council website will be unavailable this afternoon (21 May 2018) from 2.30pm, for approximately half an hour, due to essential maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience caused
Preventions & Patrol Team
Our Preventions & Patrol Team provides support and early intervention to young people aged 8 to 17 years who reside within the Stockton Borough.
Support may be given to those:
- At risk of school exclusion
- Involved in anti-social behaviour within their community
- At risk of involvement in criminal behaviour
If you are concerned about a child or young person in one or more of the areas listed above please contact the team to discuss a referral to our service.
Help available from the Preventions & Patrol Team
We offer a range of support to help young people achieve improved outcomes. Help includes:
- Targeted one to one guidance
- Develop an Individual Support Plan
- Sign post and referrals to Specialist Services
How to refer a child or young person to the Preventions Service
If you are a parent or professional making a referral or requiring support from our team, please contact us on 01642 677600.