The following key workforce information will be published on an annual basis in the interest of promoting local transparency:
CMT is Stockton Borough Council's main officer decision-making body and works alongside and for the councillors elected to run the Council's key public services.
CMT comprises the following officers:
- Chief Executive
- Corporate Director of Children, Education & Social Care
- Corporate Director of Development & Neighbourhood Services
- Corporate Director of Resources
- Director of Law & Democracy
- Head of Policy, Improvement and Engagement
- Head of Communications and Human Resources
- Director of Public Health
The remits and names of current post holders are shown on the attached chart. Due to minor structure changes, a revised structure chart will be available by the end of July 2012.
2. Number of Council Officers earning £50K and over as at 31 December 2011 (excluding schools), including details of CMT salaries
3. Current salary scales for Stockton Borough Council employees
The figures are provided by headcount and full time equivalent employees (FTE), gender, full time / part time status and including / excluding schools.
The headcount figure relates to the actual number of employees and the FTE figure relates to the number of full time equivalent staff.
5. Turnover Rate for 2011/12 (by Service Group)
There is no set level of employee turnover that determines at what point turnover starts to have a negative impact on an organisations performance. Some employee turnover positively benefits organisations, however, if turnover is too high this can be detrimental, particularly if skilled and experienced staff leaves the organisation. The UK average employee turnover rate is approximately 15% a year.
The Council measures its performance in terms of the number of working days / shifts lost due to sickness absence per full time equivalent (FTE) member of staff.
Workforce InformationInformation about the Council's workforce including Management Team roles and responsibilities, workforce numbers, salaries, turnover and sickness.
- Council officers earning £50,000 and over - 31 Dec 2011 in Adobe PDF format 60 KB
- Management Structure in Adobe PDF format 172 KB
- Number of employees 2011-12 in Microsoft Excel format 23 KB
- Pay scales 2011-12 in Microsoft Excel format 21 KB
- Staff sickness absence 2011-12 in Microsoft Excel format 17 KB
- Staff Turnover 2011-12 in Microsoft Excel format 21 KB
- Stockton Borough Council's Pay Policy Statement 2012/13 in Adobe PDF format 76 KB
If you have problems accessing the Adobe PDF downloads then click here for help