Apply for messages from the Queen
How to apply for a message from the Queen
If you, or a member of your family, are approaching a very significant date in your life, then you may be able to arrange a message from the Queen. Congratulatory messages are normally only available to "Citizens of the Realm" or UK Overseas Territories.
The Queen can send a congratulatory message for the following special occasions:
You can apply for a congratulatory message by:
- downloading an application from the British Monarchy website
- contacting the Anniversaries Office, Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA,
- Tel: 0207 930 4832
A birth or marriage certificate is usually required as evidence of the celebration. Should you require a copy of a certificate, please contact the Registration District where the birth or marriage took place.
- contact the General Register Office
- England & Wales Tel: 0300 123 1837 Scotland Tel:0131 314 4488 Northern Ireland Tel: 028 9025 2000
- Stockton Registar Office Tel:01642 527720