School Admissions Team
School Admissions Section
Telephone: 01642 526605. Please ring between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am and 4.30pm Fridays.
Fax: 01642 526607
Children Education and Social Care
PO Box 228
About The Service
Location details of School Admissions Team
Contact The Council
- Contact a Councillor
- Culture Contacts
- Development and Neighbourhood Services Contacts
- Education Contacts
- Health and Social Care Contacts
- Law and Democracy Contacts
- Leisure Contacts
- Main council offices (Municipal Buildings)
- Policy, Improvement and Engagement Contacts and Communication contacts
- Resources Contacts
- Tristar Homes Contacts
- Visiting Us
- Want to Get In Touch With us?
- Your Commendations, Comments, Complaints
Also of Interest…
- Academies Admission Policies
- Admission Zones and Interactive Map
- Admissions process for community schools
- Admissions process for Voluntary Aided (VA) Schools & Academies
- Apply for a school place online
- At what age will my child start in primary school?
- Can you withdraw the offer of a place for my child- Primary School?
- Co-ordinated admission arrangements
- Co-ordinated school admission arrangements
- Does the school I prefer have to be within the Borough of Stockton-on-Tees?