Stockton Council serves the towns of Stockton, Norton, Billingham, Thornaby, Ingleby Barwick and Yarm
- Nothing could be more important to us than the Health and Wellbeing of our people. Stockton Borough Council works with a variety of partner organisations to deliver a range of health services in the Borough.
- Find out about the work of the Health and Wellbeing Board
- There are a variety of health services available locally, from urgent care and emergency help to assistance with long term illness and addiction.
- The Tees Public Health Service provides support and information to health services across the Tees Valley
- Healthwatch is your opportunity to have a say on health and care services in the borough.
- The Warm Homes Healthy People service can help residents remain warm and healthy over the in the winter months.
- The Food Safety Team is responsible for a variety of food business related issues including food safety training and inspections. Find out how the team can help your food business.
- Can you stay Dry in January? Start the New Year with a clear head by ditching the booze for a month.
- There is a 90% probability of severe cold weather/icy conditions between 6pm on Thursday, 15 January and 12pm on Monday, 19 January in the North East of England.
© 2013 Stockton Council