Stockton Council serves the towns of Stockton, Norton, Billingham, Thornaby, Ingleby Barwick and Yarm
- Nothing could be more important to us than the Health and Wellbeing of our people. Stockton Borough Council works with a variety of partner organisations to deliver a range of health services in the Borough.
- Find out about the work of the Health and Wellbeing Board
- There are a variety of health services available locally, from urgent care and emergency help to assistance with long term illness and addiction.
- The Tees Public Health Service provides support and information to health services across the Tees Valley
- Healthwatch is your opportunity to have a say on health and care services in the borough.
- The Warm Homes Healthy People service can help residents remain warm and healthy over the in the winter months.
- The Food Safety Team is responsible for a variety of food business related issues including food safety training and inspections. Find out how the team can help your food business.
- Stoptober - the 28-day stop smoking challenge - returns this year supported by some of the country’s best comedians who will provide a humorous slant to the campaign’s messages to encourage as many people as possible across the country to take part.
© 2013 Stockton Council