Stockton Council serves the towns of Stockton, Norton, Billingham, Thornaby, Ingleby Barwick and Yarm
- Nothing could be more important to us than the Health and Wellbeing of our people. Stockton Borough Council works with a variety of partner organisations to deliver a range of health services in the Borough.
- Find out about the work of the Health and Wellbeing Board
- There are a variety of health services available locally, from urgent care and emergency help to assistance with long term illness and addiction.
- The Tees Public Health Service provides support and information to health services across the Tees Valley
- Healthwatch is your opportunity to have a say on health and care services in the borough.
- The Warm Homes Healthy People service can help residents remain warm and healthy over the in the winter months.
- The Food Safety Team is responsible for a variety of food business related issues including food safety training and inspections. Find out how the team can help your food business.
- There is a 90% probability of severe cold weather/icy conditions between 6pm on Thursday, 15 January and 12pm on Monday, 19 January in the North East of England.
- We all want to do what's best for our children and if you smoke, it's likely that you already take steps to not smoke in front of your children or grandchildren at home or in the car.
© 2013 Stockton Council