Stockton Council serves the towns of Stockton, Norton, Billingham, Thornaby, Ingleby Barwick and Yarm
- We want people to be proud of our Borough. We want them to feel that this is a place where strong leadership and genuine care are making a real difference.
- Information about social housing in the Borough.
- Information about our waste collection and recycling services.
- Information about our litter and street cleaning services, including how to report fly-tipping in your area.
- Details of our environmental protection, safety, public nuisance and animal health and welfare services.
- Help and advice for people renting a property from a private landlord.
- Information and advice to home owners and information on schemes to help you become a homeowner.
- Information about the benefits that help people on a low income to pay their rent.
- If you are homeless, or about to become homeless, help is available from Stockton Council and other organisations.
- Guidance and support for private landlords.
- Information about licensing of caravan sites and details of caravan sites available for the travelling community.
- Details of all our Planning and Building Control services.
- Details of our exciting housing regeneration schemes located throughout the Stockton Borough.
- We take our environmental responsibility seriously. Information about work to help improve the local, national and global environment - includes information about our proposed replacement of street lighting with super-efficient LED.
- Information about our work to ensure long term protection from flooding.
- Details of our countryside and greenspace strategy.
- Information about the Land Charges Register, searches of the Register and find out about ownership of Council land.
- Find out what schemes we have in place to reduce empty homes within the Stockton Borough.
© 2013 Stockton Council